3rd-party applications are easily installed with pre-configured scripts available under the EZnet Control Panel.
(Please note: This list may change without notice and some scripts are only available to advanced hosting plans.)
EZnet.ca Currently Supports:
- b2evolution – A multilingual multiuser multi-blog engine.
- Mephisto – Mephisto is a blog engine with some simple CMS-ish concepts (sections, pages) and a very flexible templating system.
- Movable Type – The Movable Type platform makes it easy for you to both author content and interact with your community of readers.
- Nucleus – Maintains multiple weblogs.
- Textpattern – A free, flexible, elegant, easy-to-use content management system for all kinds of websites, even weblogs.
- Typo – Typo is a lean engine that makes blogging easy.
- WordPress – A semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
- eGroupWare – EGroupware is a enterprise ready groupware software for your network.
- PHP-Calendar – A web-based calendar and event scheduled written in PHP.
- phpScheduleIt – A web-based resource scheduling system that allows administered management of reservations on any number of resources, such as conference rooms.
- Plans – Plans lets you put calendars on the web.
- WebCalendar – A PHP application used to maintain a calendar for one or more persons and for a variety of purposes.
- Autoload – Autoload is osCommerce with everything you need added for running an online storefront.
- Dolibarr – Dolibarr ERP/CRM is a powerful Open Source software to manage a professional or foundation activity (small and medium enterprises, freelancers).
- Magento – Magento is a new professional open-source eCommerce solution offering unprecedented flexibility and control.
- OpenCart – A powerful open-source shopping cart system that is designed to be feature rich and user friendly.
- OpenX – OpenX is an open-source ad server, with an integrated banner management interface and tracking system for gathering statistics.
- osCommerce – osCommerce is the leading Open Source online shop e-commerce solution.
- PHPCoin – The phpCOIN (Clients, Order, Invoices, and Notes) package was designed for small to medium sized webhosting resellers.
- Simple Invoices – Simple Invoices is a simple, community developed, free/open source, web-based invoicing system.
- SugarCRM – A powerful open-source package for managing customer relationships.
- Vtiger CRM – A free, full-featured, 100% Open Source CRM software ideal for small and medium businesses
- WHMCS – WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses.
- ZenCart – Zen Cart is a free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart system.
- AROUNDMe – AROUNDMe is the perfect solution for community builders wishing to bring together multiple mutual interest groups within a shared knowledge network.
- bbPress – bbPress is forum software with a twist from the creators of WordPress.
- CivicSpace – CivicSpace is a free open-source software platform for grassroots organizing and civic activity.
- Drupal – A full-featured content management/discussion engine suitable to setup a news-driven community or portal site.
- IntegraMOD – IntegraMOD is a pre-modded version of phpBB with great modifications that are made compatible with each other.
- phpBB – A high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package.
- Simple Machines Forum – Simple Machines Forum (SMF) is a free, professional grade software package that allows you to set up your own online community within minutes.
Content Management System
- CMS Made Simple – CMS Made Simple makes it easy to set up a site and then hand it over to non-techies to maintain.
- Joomla – Joomla is a powerful Open Source Content Management System.
- Mambo – Mambo is a powerful Open Source Content Management System.
- Moodle – Moodle is a course management system (CMS) to help educators create effective online learning communities.
- PHP-Nuke – A content management and portal solution featuring web-based administration, surveys, customizable blocks, modules and themes with multilanguage support.
- phpWebSite – phpWebSite provides a complete web site content management system.
- PostNuke – A flexible Open Source content management system.
- Radiant CMS – Radiant is a no-fluff, open source content management system designed for small teams.
- Typo3 CMS – TYPO3 is a free Open Source content management system for enterprise purposes on the web and in intranets.
- Xoops – XOOPS is an extensible, OO, easy to use dynamic web content management system written in PHP.
- Zikula – Zikula is software that creates an impressive, dynamic web site and provides you with a site you can administer with a minimal amount of HTML knowledge.
- DaDaBIK – DaDaBIK is a free PHP application that allows you to easily create a highly customizable front-end for a database in order to search, insert, update and delete records
- phpMyAdmin – A browser-based MySQL database management interface.
- phpPgAdmin – A browser-based PostgreSQL database management interface.
- Django – Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Ruby on Rails – An open-source web framework that’s optimized for programmer happiness and productivity.
- cgiemail – The purpose of cgiemail is to take the input of WWW forms and convert it to an e-mail format defined by the author of the WWW form.
- FormMail – FormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results of any form and sends them to the specified users.
- NMS::FormMail – NMS::FormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results of any form and sends them to the specified users. It is a drop-in replacement for the older FormMail program.
- phpLedMailer – phpLedMailer is a simple, cool, easy-to-use single-mailing-list application
- PHPList – PHPlist is a web application that implements a personalised mailing list manager or customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- poMMo – poMMo is versatile mass mailing software. It can be used to add a mailing list to your Web site or to organize stand alone mailings.
- RoundCube – RoundCube Webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface.
- SquirrelMail – SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP
- Z-push – An implementation of Microsoft’s ActiveSync protocol which is used ‘over-the-air’ for multi platform active sync devices.
- Advanced Guestbook – Advanced Guestbook is a PHP-based guestbook script.
- i-dreams.net Guestbook – Firebook is a free guestbook software, which can be easily installed for your own homepage, and which will run stable, secure and efficiently.
- FAQMasterFlex – This is a database-driven application for creating and maintaining Frequently Asked Questions.
- Help Center Live – A problem reporting and help desk application.
- PHP Support Tickets – A feature-rich PHP helpdesk.
- phpMyFAQ – phpMyFAQ is an open source FAQ system using PHP.
- Chora – Chora is a Horde application for viewing code repositories that are managed using the CVS or Subversion source control systems.
- Forwards – Forwards is a Horde module for setting user e-mail forwards with support for several popular mailers.
- Gollem – Gollem is a web-based file manager, which is part of the Horde project.
- Horde – Horde is a framework for PHP applications. It is typically used in conjunction with other scripts such as IMP (for webmail) and Kronolith (for calendars).
- Horde Webmail – Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based communication suite.
- IMP – IMP is a PHP-based webmail system, which is part of the Horde project.
- Ingo – Ingo is an email filter rules manager. It can generate Sieve and procmail scripts and upload them to the server.
- Kronolith – Kronolith is a PHP-based calendaring system, which is part of the Horde project.
- MIMP – MIMP is a webmail client for mobile devices, which is part of the Horde project.
- Mnemo – Mnemo is the Horde notes and memos application. It lets users keep free-text notes and other bits of information which doesn’t fit as a contact, a todo item, an event, etc.
- Nag – Nag is the Horde task list application. It stores todo items, things due later this week, etc.
- Passwd – Passwd is the Horde password changing application.
- Turba – Turba is the Horde contact management application. It is a production level address book, and makes heavy use of the Horde framework to provide integration with IMP and other Horde applications.
- Vacation – Vacation is a Horde module for managing user e-mail vacation notices or auto-responders.
- Coppermine – Coppermine is a multi-purpose fully-featured and integrated web picture gallery script written in PHP.
- Gallery – Gallery is a web based software product that lets you manage your photos.
- Zenphoto – Zenphoto is an answer to lots of calls for an online gallery solution that just makes sense.
- dotProject – An open source project management tool.
- redmine – Redmine is a flexible project management web application.
- Advanced Poll – Advanced Poll is a polling system with powerful administration tool.
- LimeSurvey – LimeSurvey is a set of PHP scripts that interact with MySQL to develop surveys, publish surveys and collect responses to surveys.
- Bugzilla – Bugzilla is server software designed to help you manage software development.
- Flyspray – Flyspray is an uncomplicated, web-based bug tracking system for assisting with software development.
- Mantis – Mantis is a free popular web-based bugtracking system.
- Trac – Enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects.
- DokuWiki – DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind.
- Foswiki – Foswiki is the free and open source enterprise collaboration platform, a fork of TWiki
- Instiki – Instiki is a wiki clone with strong focus on ease of installation and running.
- MediaWiki – MediaWiki is a free Wiki software package, used to run WikiPedia.
- Moin – Moin Advanced, easy to use and extensible WikiEngine with a large community of users.
- Php-Wiki – A Php-WikiWeb is a web site where anyone can edit the pages through an HTML form.
- TikiWiki – A full featured free software Wiki/CMS/Groupware written in PHP.
- TWiki – TWiki is a flexible, powerful, and easy to use enterprise collaboration platform.
- AjaXplorer – AjaXplorer turns your web server into a powerful file management system
- eTicket – eTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.
- eXtplorer – eXtplorer is a web-based File Manager.
- Feng Office – A full-featured content management/discussion engine suitable to setup a news-driven community or portal site.
- Filecharger – Filecharger is a self hosted, web-based file management solution for businesses, service providers, and individuals.
- osTicket – osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.
- Piwik – Piwik is an open source web analytics software. It gives interesting reports on your website visitors, your popular pages and more.