This tutorial will cover how to setup URL redirects. A URL redirect allows you to make one URL redirect to another of your choice.It assumes you have first logged into EZnet.
- Choose the domain for which you would like to add the URL redirect. You can do that by selecting the domain name from the drop-down box on the top-left.
- Click Server Configuration.
- Click Website Redirects.
- Click Add a new website redirect..
- What URL do you want redirected? Enter the path in the Source URL path field. A URL path is something like /</code, <code>/foo, or /foo/bar.
- In the Destination field, enter the full URL it should redirect to. That would look something like http://www.example.com/redirect_here/
- Click Create.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution