This tutorial will cover how to create an FTP account for a Virtual Server.It assumes you have first logged into EZnet.
- Choose the domain you would like to add the FTP account to. You can do that by selecting the domain name from the drop-down box on the top-left.
- Click Edit Email and FTP Users.
- Click Add a website FTP access user (on the far-right).
- In the Email Address, enter the name for the new FTP account.
- Enter the FTP user's name in the Real Name field.
- You can enter a password in the Password field if you wish to override Virtualmin's random password that it puts there by default.
- Click Create.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution