This tutorial covers how to change a Mailbox or FTP user's from within Virtualmin.It assumes you have first logged into EZnet.
- Choose the domain for which you would like to change the user's password. You can do that by selecting the domain name from the drop-down box on the top-left.
- Click Edit Email and FTP User's.
- Click the name of the user who's password you would like to change.
- Next to Password, click the Set to radio button.
- In the textbox next to Set to, enter the new password.
- Click Save.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution