This tutorial will cover how to use the Upload and Download module.The Upload and Download module assists you in getting files to your server -- either by downloading files from the Internet onto your server, or by allowing you to upload them from your PC to the server.It assumes you have first logged into EZnet.
- Click Webmin on the top-left.
- Click Others.
- Click Upload and Download.To download a file from the Web onto your server:
- Input the URL to the file in the URLs to download textarea. This could be something like http://example.com/downloads/myfile.tar.gz.
- Choose the directory where you would like to store the file.
- Click Download URL's.To upload a file from your PC to your server:
- Click the Upload to server tab.
- Click Browse next to Files to upload, and select the file to upload to the server.
- Choose the directory where you would like to store the file. To save it in the root users home directory, enter /root in the File or directory to upload to field.
- Click Upload.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution