This tutorial will cover how you can install many 3rd-party applications easily with pre-configured scripts under the EZnet Control Panel.The Script Installer can be used to install and manage any one of over 75 web applications (or "scripts").It assumes you have first logged into EZnet.
- Choose the domain for which you would like to install a script.. You can do that by selecting the domain name from the drop-down box on the top-left.
- Click Install Scripts.
- Click the radio button next to the script you would like to install. In this example, let's install Wordpress -- which is near the top in the Blog section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Show Install Options.
- The defaults here are fine. Click Install Now.
- You will be given a URL you can use in order to manage your Wordpress install. Follow the URL, and tweak away!Currently Supported 3rd-Party Scripts at EZnet.ca:Blogb2evolution A multilingual multiuser multi-blog engine.Mephisto Mephisto is a blog engine with some simple CMS-ish concepts (sections, pages) and a very flexible templating system.Movable Type The Movable Type platform makes it easy for you to both author content and interact with your community of readers.Nucleus Maintains multiple weblogs.Textpattern A free, flexible, elegant, easy-to-use content management system for all kinds of websites, even weblogs.Typo Typo is a lean engine that makes blogging easy.WordPress A semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.WordPress MU The multi-user version of the WordPress blog engine.CalendareGroupWare EGroupware is a enterprise ready groupware software for your network.PHP-Calendar A web-based calendar and event scheduled written in PHP.phpScheduleIt A web-based resource scheduling system that allows administered management of reservations on any number of resources, such as conference rooms.Plans Plans lets you put calendars on the web.WebCalendar A PHP application used to maintain a calendar for one or more persons and for a variety of purposes.CommerceAutoload Autoload is osCommerce with everything you need added for running an online storefront.Dolibarr Dolibarr ERP/CRM is a powerful Open Source software to manage a professional or foundation activity (small and medium enterprises, freelancers).Magento Magento is a new professional open-source eCommerce solution offering unprecedented flexibility and control.OpenCart A powerful open-source shopping cart system that is designed to be feature rich and user friendly.OpenX OpenX is an open-source ad server, with an integrated banner management interface and tracking system for gathering statistics.osCommerce osCommerce is the leading Open Source online shop e-commerce solution.PHPCoin The phpCOIN (Clients, Order, Invoices, and Notes) package was designed for small to medium sized webhosting resellers.Simple Invoices Simple Invoices is a simple, community developed, free/open source, web-based invoicing system.SugarCRM A powerful open-source package for managing customer relationships.Vtiger CRM A free, full-featured, 100% Open Source CRM software ideal for small and medium businessesWHMCS WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses.ZenCart Zen Cart is a free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart system.CommunityAROUNDMe AROUNDMe is the perfect solution for community builders wishing to bring together multiple mutual interest groups within a shared knowledge network.bbPress bbPress is forum software with a twist from the creators of WordPress.CivicSpace CivicSpace is a free open-source software platform for grassroots organizing and civic activity.Drupal A full-featured content management/discussion engine suitable to setup a news-driven community or portal site.IntegraMOD IntegraMOD is a pre-modded version of phpBB with great modifications that are made compatible with each other.phpBB A high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package.Simple Machines Forum Simple Machines Forum (SMF) is a free, professional grade software package that allows you to set up your own online community within minutes.Content Management SystemCMS Made Simple CMS Made Simple makes it easy to set up a site and then hand it over to non-techies to maintain.Joomla Joomla is a powerful Open Source Content Management System.Mambo Mambo is a powerful Open Source Content Management System.Moodle Moodle is a course management system (CMS) to help educators create effective online learning communities.PHP-Nuke A content management and portal solution featuring web-based administration, surveys, customizable blocks, modules and themes with multilanguage support.phpWebSite phpWebSite provides a complete web site content management system.PostNuke A flexible Open Source content management system.Radiant CMS Radiant is a no-fluff, open source content management system designed for small teams.Typo3 CMS TYPO3 is a free Open Source content management system for enterprise purposes on the web and in intranets.Xoops XOOPS is an extensible, OO, easy to use dynamic web content management system written in PHP.Zikula Zikula is software that creates an impressive, dynamic web site and provides you with a site you can administer with a minimal amount of HTML knowledge.DatabaseDaDaBIK DaDaBIK is a free PHP application that allows you to easily create a highly customizable front-end for a database in order to search, insert, update and delete recordsphpMyAdmin A browser-based MySQL database management interface.phpPgAdmin A browser-based PostgreSQL database management interface.DevelopmentDjango Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.Ruby on Rails An open-source web framework that's optimized for programmer happiness and productivity.cgiemail The purpose of cgiemail is to take the input of WWW forms and convert it to an e-mail format defined by the author of the WWW form.FormMail FormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results of any form and sends them to the specified users.NMS::FormMail NMS::FormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results of any form and sends them to the specified users. It is a drop-in replacement for the older FormMail program.phpLedMailer phpLedMailer is a simple, cool, easy-to-use single-mailing-list applicationPHPList PHPlist is a web application that implements a personalised mailing list manager or customer relationship management (CRM) system.poMMo poMMo is versatile mass mailing software. It can be used to add a mailing list to your Web site or to organize stand alone mailings.RoundCube RoundCube Webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface.SquirrelMail SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHPZ-push An implementation of Microsoft's ActiveSync protocol which is used 'over-the-air' for multi platform active sync devices.GuestbookAdvanced Guestbook Advanced Guestbook is a PHP-based guestbook script.i-dreams.net Guestbook Firebook is a free guestbook software, which can be easily installed for your own homepage, and which will run stable, secure and efficiently.HelpdeskFAQMasterFlex This is a database-driven application for creating and maintaining Frequently Asked Questions.Help Center Live A problem reporting and help desk application.PHP Support Tickets A feature-rich PHP helpdesk.phpMyFAQ phpMyFAQ is an open source FAQ system using PHP.HordeChora Chora is a Horde application for viewing code repositories that are managed using the CVS or Subversion source control systems.Forwards Forwards is a Horde module for setting user e-mail forwards with support for several popular mailers.Gollem Gollem is a web-based file manager, which is part of the Horde project.Horde Horde is a framework for PHP applications. It is typically used in conjunction with other scripts such as IMP (for webmail) and Kronolith (for calendars).Horde Webmail Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based communication suite.IMP IMP is a PHP-based webmail system, which is part of the Horde project.Ingo Ingo is an email filter rules manager. It can generate Sieve and procmail scripts and upload them to the server.Kronolith Kronolith is a PHP-based calendaring system, which is part of the Horde project.MIMP MIMP is a webmail client for mobile devices, which is part of the Horde project.Mnemo Mnemo is the Horde notes and memos application. It lets users keep free-text notes and other bits of information which doesn't fit as a contact, a todo item, an event, etc.Nag Nag is the Horde task list application. It stores todo items, things due later this week, etc.Passwd Passwd is the Horde password changing application.Turba Turba is the Horde contact management application. It is a production level address book, and makes heavy use of the Horde framework to provide integration with IMP and other Horde applications.Vacation Vacation is a Horde module for managing user e-mail vacation notices or auto-responders.PhotosCoppermine Coppermine is a multi-purpose fully-featured and integrated web picture gallery script written in PHP.Gallery Gallery is a web based software product that lets you manage your photos.Zenphoto Zenphoto is an answer to lots of calls for an online gallery solution that just makes sense.Project ManagementdotProject An open source project management tool.redmine Redmine is a flexible project management web application.SurveyAdvanced Poll Advanced Poll is a polling system with powerful administration tool.LimeSurvey LimeSurvey is a set of PHP scripts that interact with MySQL to develop surveys, publish surveys and collect responses to surveys.TrackerBugzilla Bugzilla is server software designed to help you manage software development.Flyspray Flyspray is an uncomplicated, web-based bug tracking system for assisting with software development.Mantis Mantis is a free popular web-based bugtracking system.Trac Enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects.WikiDokuWiki DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind.Foswiki Foswiki is the free and open source enterprise collaboration platform, a fork of TWikiInstiki Instiki is a wiki clone with strong focus on ease of installation and running.MediaWiki MediaWiki is a free Wiki software package, used to run WikiPedia.MoinMoin Advanced, easy to use and extensible WikiEngine with a large community of users.Php-Wiki A Php-WikiWeb is a web site where anyone can edit the pages through an HTML form.TikiWiki A full featured free software Wiki/CMS/Groupware written in PHP.TWiki TWiki is a flexible, powerful, and easy to use enterprise collaboration platform.OthersAjaXplorer AjaXplorer turns your web server into a powerful file management systemeTicket eTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.eXtplorer eXtplorer is a web-based File Manager.Feng Office A full-featured content management/discussion engine suitable to setup a news-driven community or portal site.Filecharger Filecharger is a self hosted, web-based file management solution for businesses, service providers, and individuals.osTicket osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.Piwik Piwik is an open source web analytics software. It gives interesting reports on your website visitors, your popular pages and more.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution